Preproduction Approval Process (PPAP)Our PPAP marks the quality-planning phase of production and for all new custom jobs we create a prototype that is forwarded to the client for final approval before we begin production.
A&R’s engineering and manufacturing capabilities are designed to meet the most demanding product sampling and program timing requirement. One of our core PPAP philosophies is to work with our clients as closely as possible to ensure we meet their total project specifications.
A&R pledges timely sample development via:
- Early engineering involvement in the product design stage
- Communication and understanding of product application
- Timely response to quote reply
- In-house tooling capability
- Flexible manufacturing processes
- Quality assurance prior to shipment
- Expedited shipping capability